3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1 tbsp packed brown sugar
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- Heat honey and oil in saucepan until smooth.
- Pour honey mixture over oat mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Spread on non-stick baking sheet.
- Cook for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, then mix in fruit.
- Store in air-tight container or ziplock.
WW Points = 2
I like to eat mine over WW vanilla yogurt with 1/2 cup of fresh fruit tossed in.