Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's for Lunch?

Hi all, from the snowy big apple. I'm excited to be invited as a guest blogger, bringing you low point meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Today I'll start with a typical at-work lunch. Keep in mind that I do have access to a fridge, microwave and toaster oven at my office. I also keep a set of measuring cups in my drawer. (I know, crazy, but I find that you have to be a little militant for this thing to really work and I think measuring portions is key.)

So, without further ado...


original vegan boca burger = 1pt
thomas' multigrain light english muffin = 1pt
condiments = 0.5pt
1/2 apple = 0.5pt
pacific creamy tomato/roasted red pepper soup = 2pts (1 cup)
fiber one oats/chocolate bar = 2pts
TOTAL = 7pts

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in SF crew!

~Jen's sista Susan

PS. This was my very first blog post ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment