Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Way We Move

As a follow-up to my earlier post detailing our health-conscious grocery store run, I bring you another grocery store conveyor belt picture that paints a thousand words:


We moved this past weekend. And the night before the big move, we needed some sustenance to give us the energy we'd need for packing and loading. With pots and pans tucked neatly away in various cardboard boxes, our dinner options were limited. Luckily, we stumbled upon some Boca burgers (2 Weight Watchers points each) in the freezer. After a quick grocery store run to grab the necessary sides (pictured above), we had all we needed for a delicious dinner.

And I was even able to enjoy some liquid dessert while finishing up our packing.

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I talk to you, you're moving! I can't keep up with you. :)

    ReplyDelete